EXPERT REAL ESTATE ADVICE
AvenueWest local offices are independently owned and operated real estate brokerages offering a variety of real estate services. We work with property owners to provide the highest quality professional service.
With our experience, we can greatly enhance the sale of your property. Our team will eliminate the hassle and emotion that goes with the listing of your property. We’ll work tirelessly to bring buyers to your door and ensure you the marketing and exposure your property needs.
BUYING A HOME OR INVESTMENT
Our team is well-versed in the many areas and neighborhoods in your local market. While you’re here for your temporary assignment or relocation, let us do the work for you and find the proerty that is right for you.
To learn more and connect with a qualified agent, call our Sales Team at 800-928-1592.
WE KNOW REAL ESTATE!
Our team can help you realize your dream of home ownership and real estate investment. We’ve been matching people with the right properties since 1999.
We are a full service real estate brokerage.
Have questions about a specific location? We would be happy to help!
INVESTOR AND OWNER END TO END SOLUTION
For investors, the ability for AvenueWest to offer a turn-key end-to-end solution from purchase to management to sale is extremely valuable. Whatever portion of our services you need, AvenueWest is one of the few companies that.
- Understands both the month to month furnished and long term unfurnished executive rental market and can provide rental analysis for properties of interest.
- Has an experienced Realtor at your fingertips that can help you find the right property and knowledgeably guide you through to closing.
- Has the in-house team that can handle any work and cleaning that needs to be done to the property in order to ready it for rental or sale.
- Full property management services for furnished month to month or long term furnished or unfurnished properties.
- Has access to a large network of corporate clients as a source of high quality tenants.
- Provide a market analysis and list the property for sale, whether part of a 1031 exchange or traditional sale.